Who's Watching Your Car?Choose a secured parking lot you can trust!
Not All Port Canaveral Cruise Parking Is The Same . . .
How many times have you heard those horrible cruise stories. People going on a cruise and having a hard time finding parking, or losing their valuables – or even vehicles – when parked?
That does not have to be your experience when you go on a cruise.
There are options for your peace of mind of having your vehicle safely parked and the convenience of having your car available when you are ready to go home. This will make all the difference for having a fun-filled worry-free cruise. Reserve your Port Canaveral cruise parking spot today!
Secured Cruise Ship Parking with Cruise Time Parking and Shuttle
Cruisetime Parking and Shuttle is your convenient and secure Florida Cruise Ship Parking Lot. With Cruisetime Parking and Shuttle, you can benefit from choosing our secured parking facility as you go on your cruise. Secure your vehicle so you can have a stress-free fun cruise. Contact Cruisetime for your Port Canaveral cruise ship parking and shuttle service.
Convenient parking for cruise ship passengers
Affordable parking rates for the length of your cruise starting at $10 per day
24/7 security service onsite for the safety of your vehicle and its contents
Long-term parking available for small to large vehicles
Shuttle service fees included to and from Port Canaveral to the parking facility
Peace of mind knowing that your car is safe and you have transportation when you return
Why Should You Opt for Port Canaveral Cruise Parking?
There are a variety of cruises that leave from Port Canaveral. These include Royal Caribbean Cruises, Carnival Cruises, MSC, and the Norwegian Cruise Line. And with the large number of persons going on these trips, getting to the port and finding suitable parking can be a difficult chore. Certainly not one to put you in the mood for a great vacation.
Selecting a secured parking facility is your best option to ensure that your vehicle is safe when you return to port. And choosing a location that offers shuttle service to Port Canaveral is a great bonus. This takes all the hassle out finding your way either by taxi or public transportation.
Reasons to choose an off-site cruise ship parking facility:
- The closer you are to port the more expensive the daily parking rate
- Not all parking facilities are secured and patrolled daily
- Can get chaotic close to port with the immense number of people getting ready to board their ships
- Off-site cruise ship parking by reputable companies generally have shuttles to the port
What Our Customers Say
- Cruises 5 Days or Less are $50
- Duration equals days parked. Not # of nights
- Reserve your discount parking spot by paying online now*
- Same day reservations are an additional $10
- For same day reservations please call for availability
- Max 4 people per vehicle
- $5 for each additional person
- We Park RVs too! Call for rates
- Our last shuttle leaves at 2pm
Tel #. 1-321-591-0854
350 Fortenberry Rd.,
Merritt Island, FL 32952